If you'd like to sponsor the workshop, you should contact the organizers.
You can sponsor this workshop taking care of any of these (in order of preference):
- Coffee breaks.
- Workshop rollups.
- Lunch for attendees.
- Recording and streaming talks (DONE)
- Travel and accomodation of speakers.
- Travel and accomodation of attendees.
- Gifts for attendees.
If you'd like to attend the workshop but you need sponsorship, please follow these steps:
- Register on this site.
- Submit a proposal.
- Explain in the Abstract in what way you'd like to contribute to the workshop (it doesn't need to be a talk, you can suggest any kind of proposal).
- Add in the Comments a brief summary about you and your experience in Perl and an estimation of your travel and accomodation costs.